Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Watch Dogs, Welcome back to 2005.

21 Oct 2014   #1
RoasterMen

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
 
 
Watch Dogs, Welcome back to 2005.



Shame for Ubisoft.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
22 Oct 2014   #2
boogieboy

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

No matter how much we curse UbiSuckoft or boo them it's not gonna change anything. They are known for lying known well for making stupid excuses and known more for unpolished and poorly optimized games.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Oct 2014   #3
AstaLaVista

Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
No matter how much we curse UbiSuckoft or boo them it's not gonna change anything. They are known for lying known well for making stupid excuses and known more for unpolished and poorly optimized games.
But see, that is not even the point or the issue. The issue is that almost EVERYBODY in the gaming community knows about it but yet, it almost comes as a surprise to them when they try to install the new game they just purchased from UBI and the game either fails to install or, God forbid, play.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 Oct 2014   #4
boogieboy

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AstaLaVista View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
No matter how much we curse UbiSuckoft or boo them it's not gonna change anything. They are known for lying known well for making stupid excuses and known more for unpolished and poorly optimized games.
But see, that is not even the point or the issue. The issue is that almost EVERYBODY in the gaming community knows about it but yet, it almost comes as a surprise to them when they try to install the new game they just purchased from UBI and the game either fails to install or, God forbid, play.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...
True that that's because they are somewhat AAA titles
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Oct 2014   #5
AstaLaVista

Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate)
 
 

Personally, I don't care if their game have win 5 Grammy awards (lol), last time I bought a UBI games was GRAW (PC) & Vegas. After that, I have either played a friend's game on a loan, bin busters at no more than 5 to 8 bucks. If everybody did this, UBI would have change his greedy-stealing-money-is-only-legal-for-us ways a long time ago.

As it it, they know they can hype the game, make a few booming trailers, start the console port, leave it halfway baked, wait for the money and depending on how much more they get, then they decide whether it will have 1 or 2 more patches... aside from the big patch at purchasing time of course, nobody can escape those anymore.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Oct 2014   #6
RoasterMen

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
 
 

Well honestly, Source Engine have much more features than Ubisoft's crap.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Oct 2014   #7
MrNeeds

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

I kind of liked Far Cry 3, I enjoyed Crysis 1 but lost interest after Warhead, the Trials games are awesome, and well, I started PC gaming from playing Trackmania (Nadeo at the time but Ubi did a good job with Canyon), the rest of the games can go suck it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Oct 2014   #8
AstaLaVista

Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate)
 
 

FC3 was indeed enjoyable, didn't last half the maps from the Campaign in FC2 before I tossed it away. Trials were fun but some of the side missions made zero sense or were made to keep 5 year old kids entertained (finding Japanese dogtags comes to mind!). I just hope that this tossers don't muck FC4 even more than FC3 with kiddy stuff.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Oct 2014   #9
MrNeeds

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AstaLaVista View Post
FC3 was indeed enjoyable, didn't last half the maps from the Campaign in FC2 before I tossed it away. Trials were fun but some of the side missions made zero sense or were made to keep 5 year old kids entertained (finding Japanese dogtags comes to mind!). I just hope that this tossers don't muck FC4 even more than FC3 with kiddy stuff.
I meant the Trials games, as in Trials Evolution & Trials Fusion haha
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Oct 2014   #10
AstaLaVista

Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate)
 
 

Ahhhh... mea culpa!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Watch Dogs, Welcome back to 2005.




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Can my Pc run Watch Dogs or GTA V/IV
can my pc run watch or gta 5 or 4? AMD A6-6400K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~3.9GHz 4 gb ram 32 bit windows 7 amd radeon Hd 6570 gpu thanks
Gaming
BSOD playing Watch dogs caused by atikmdag.sys
Hi i recently installed watch dogs and played for a few hours before i started noticing weird lag, even though i was on low settings and my computer gear is above requirements. About 4 hours into the game i got a BSOD and the computer rebooted, this happened about 3 more times as i kept on playing...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD while playing approximately 15 minutes of Watch Dogs (Kernel 41)
Hi, I've searched around to see if there are similar problems out there that can help out with my BSOD situation, but none of them seems to work/unresolved or unrelated. I've only had this problem lately while playing the new game Watch Dogs, I can play the game for around 15 minutes before the...
BSOD Help and Support
watch dogs system requirements announced.
Steam have relased the recommended system requirements for watch dogs. which can be found here: News: Watch Dogs recommended PC specs listed - CVG US Looks like its going to be a very cpu bound game, interestingly it only requires a mid teer gpu.
Gaming
Dogs
Yes I know my user name is Dogz so yes I love dogs so post your dog or other animal up. So :party: and here is mine. (click for full picture)
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:25.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App