Sorry if this doesn't belong here, but I didn't know where to put it.
A laptop I am looking for has these specs: Processor
- AMD Athlon™ II Processor Speed
- ATI Radeon HD 4200 Video Memory
- Up to 1919MB total available with HyperMemory RAM
Here are minimum requirements for The Sims 3:
For computers using built-in graphics chipsets under Windows, the game requires at least:
- 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 1
- At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
I'm not very good with computer, but I know you guys are, so can you help me out? I don't mind low or medium settings, I just want to know if it would play.
- Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA 3-Series or above
- 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
- 0.5 GB additional RAM