Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Announced

View Poll Results: What Call of Duty do you Like ?
Call of Duty 4 63 84.00%
Call of Duty 5 12 16.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

28 Mar 2009   #11

Windows 7 Ultimate Vista Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by skunksmash View Post
that's pretty good PhoneyVirus.....

here's one of my runs.. not a great K/D ratio...
Attachment 6675


love this game......





SK
That's pretty amazing Mitch, how many hacks did you have running lol


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 Mar 2009   #12

Windows 7 Beta
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PhoneyVirus View Post
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare was one of the biggest hits of 2007, and surprisingly even surpassed Halo 3 in popularity on Xbox Live; and it just as big of a hit on the PlayStation 3 and PC.

Activision saw fit to have two studios work on pumping out a new Call of Duty game every year, so Infinity Ward and Treyarch would trade off year to year. COD4’s move to ‘modern warfare’ was refreshing and much needed move for the series that was stuck in a genre inundated by World War II scenarios. Treyarch’s 2008 release of Call of Duty: World at War was a good game, but many fans were waiting for the next Modern Warfare entry -- and today we can tell you when it’s coming.

Infinity Ward announced at the Game Developers Conference Choice Awards that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will be released on November 10, 2009. COD sequel numbering will never be the same again. In fact, early press materials seem to indicate that the series may drop the Call of Duty brand altogether, possibly making this upcoming game called simply Modern Warfare 2.

Not much is known yet about the game, other than we know it’ll be a first-person shooter with a military combat theme. Check out the teaser video here, which is less of a video than it is an audio clip, and give us your theories on settings for the upcoming game.

Please Rep
It seems like Treyarch is handling the WWII games, while Infinity Ward handles the Modern Warfare games. This would be the smartest move by them.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Mar 2009   #13

Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Xplay321 View Post
It seems like Treyarch is handling the WWII games, while Infinity Ward handles the Modern Warfare games. This would be the smartest move by them.

I think that's best Infinity Ward handles the Modern Warfare games, the game been out over a year and ever day new players joining " I love Noobs " now for Treyarch handling the WWII games that's ok just say away Infinity Ward not that they don't know what there doing but WWII I don't care much about it now.

skunksmash nice K/D ratio... I would have to play 3 or 4 days or all night to get over 100 Kills the last time I got over 100 kills was playing Combat Arms free online game before I build my New PC, now don't need to play that anymore.

what Patch you Got me 1.6 if so I'll keep my eyes open ever know might see you or kill you lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


28 Mar 2009   #14

SEVEN x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Mr GRiM View Post
That's pretty amazing Mitch, how many hacks did you have running lol
HACKS..., never would i use such cowardly tactics.... the screenine was taken by someone else & sent to me, hence my name not being highlighted.....

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PhoneyVirus View Post
I think that's best Infinity Ward handles the Modern Warfare games, the game been out over a year and ever day new players joining " I love Noobs " now for Treyarch handling the WWII games that's ok just say away Infinity Ward not that they don't know what there doing but WWII I don't care much about it now.

skunksmash nice K/D ratio... I would have to play 3 or 4 days or all night to get over 100 Kills the last time I got over 100 kills was playing Combat Arms free online game before I build my New PC, now don't need to play that anymore.

what Patch you Got me 1.6 if so I'll keep my eyes open ever know might see you or kill you lol
im on 1.7 fortunatly for you PhoneyVirus ....





SK
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Mar 2009   #15

Windows 7 x64 build
 
 

Saw this at gametrailers.com. Thought you guys might like it.
and by the way 1.0 is the best version : D
[ame="http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/312270.html"]Gametrailers.com - Modern Warfare 2 Trailer Analyzed by Grubster11[/ame]
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Announced




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Announced
Thread Forum
BSOD playing Call of duty: Modern Warfare & Modern Warfare 2 BSOD Help and Support
Call of Duty: 4 Modern Warfare Gaming
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Gaming
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 Gaming
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Gaming
Call of duty Modern warfare 2 Gaming
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33