Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: How can I do 2 launcher and play...


03 Feb 2010   #1

Super Man
 
 
How can I do 2 launcher and play...

I want to do in online game 2 launcher meanwhile to do 2 programs of the same game at one computer.
I succeeded to do it at Windows XP -
to open 2 users in the same computer and to play the game in minimizer, then to click on the icon of the game, and then to click Run As and to choose the other user and to open two programs of the game in the same desktop.
but, in Windows 7 there is the option of Run As Administrator and it doesn't allow me to open it twice.

if there is other room at this forum to ask this say me.

Please help me soon.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

03 Feb 2010   #2

Win 7 pro 64-bit, Ubuntu 9.10 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by white123 View Post
I want to do in online game 2 launcher meanwhile to do 2 programs of the same game at one computer.
I succeeded to do it at Windows XP -
to open 2 users in the same computer and to play the game in minimizer, then to click on the icon of the game, and then to click Run As and to choose the other user and to open two programs of the game in the same desktop.
but, in Windows 7 there is the option of Run As Administrator and it doesn't allow me to open it twice.

if there is other room at this forum to ask this say me.

Please help me soon.
Hello. You can shift-right-click the icon to run as another user.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Feb 2010   #3

Super Man
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Coolness View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by white123 View Post
I want to do in online game 2 launcher meanwhile to do 2 programs of the same game at one computer.
I succeeded to do it at Windows XP -
to open 2 users in the same computer and to play the game in minimizer, then to click on the icon of the game, and then to click Run As and to choose the other user and to open two programs of the game in the same desktop.
but, in Windows 7 there is the option of Run As Administrator and it doesn't allow me to open it twice.

if there is other room at this forum to ask this say me.

Please help me soon.
Hello. You can shift-right-click the icon to run as another user.
Hi. I clicked it and it appears Run As Administrator and it doesn't allow to open the window when I click Play.
I want to do it at the same user for to be sufficient to accept party.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


03 Feb 2010   #4

Super Man
 
 

I do UP because I consider to return to Windows XP
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Feb 2010   #5

Win 7 pro 64-bit, Ubuntu 9.10 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by white123 View Post
I do UP because I consider to return to Windows XP
If you create two administrator accounts, both will have sufficent privilages to run the program. Please create a second admin account, then shift-right-click and select that user.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Feb 2010   #6

Super Man
 
 

I tried it. I think that this is unpossible to do it in Windows 7.
Thank you Coolness on the efforts.
At next week I pass to Windows XP.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Feb 2010   #7

Win 7 pro 64-bit, Ubuntu 9.10 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by white123 View Post
I tried it. I think that this is unpossible to do it in Windows 7.
Thank you Coolness on the efforts.
At next week I pass to Windows XP.
hey, one more thing. Disable UAC (control panel -> system and security -> change UAC settings in the left panel.). Hope this works. This is not really recommended, but since youre going back to XP anyway if this doesnt work, and XP doesnt have this setting, it should be the same. Good luck!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 How can I do 2 launcher and play...




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: How can I do 2 launcher and play...
Thread Forum
SWTOR Launcher Gaming
[Help] App Launcher V3 Gadgets
Exif Launcher Software
Launcher for games Software
Some themes for RK Launcher... Customization
What's a good launcher? Software
CS, CZ, HL Launcher Problem Gaming

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:47 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33