Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Tips on Troubleshooting Game Issues


13 Oct 2010   #21
ITz

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
 
 

Dx12???????????????

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

30 Oct 2010   #22

window 7 home 64bit
 
 

i still have problem with my c&c zero hour i have done every thing like change compatiblity and option ini file but still have problem when i play game on line or skirmish game i will get defeated in 10 second of the game dont know why i have window 7 64 bit dell 8100 i5 please some one help
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Oct 2010   #23

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by justfun10 View Post
i still have problem with my c&c zero hour i have done every thing like change compatiblity and option ini file but still have problem when i play game on line or skirmish game i will get defeated in 10 second of the game dont know why i have window 7 64 bit dell 8100 i5 please some one help
Can you please start a new thread highlighting your issue. This thread is for compatability tips. A new thread should generate more interest as it will be seen as a shout for help
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


30 Oct 2010   #24

Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Thanks Orbital Shark.

Yes justfun10, you'll need to start your own thread for reasons posted above.

See you there
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Nov 2010   #25

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sygnus21 View Post

5 - Update your Direct X files - Contrary to popular belief, just because Windows 7 is DX11 capable doesn’t mean it has the latest DX9 files!!! Most game issues can be fixed by simply updating the DX files.

I didn't know this, but I just download the lasted DirectX to 9.0c and it is giving internal error everytime.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Nov 2010   #26

Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Throwdest View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sygnus21 View Post

5 - Update your Direct X files - Contrary to popular belief, just because Windows 7 is DX11 capable doesn’t mean it has the latest DX9 files!!! Most game issues can be fixed by simply updating the DX files.

I didn't know this, but I just download the lasted DirectX to 9.0c and it is giving internal error everytime.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Orbital Shark View Post
Can you please start a new thread highlighting your issue. This thread is for compatability tips. A new thread should generate more interest as it will be seen as a shout for help
Hi Throwdest, as the above post states.... Please create your own thread for the issues you're having. This thread is only for suggestions or questions about the tips here.

Thanks
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Dec 2010   #27

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
 
 

Thanx. Got some essential info.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Feb 2011   #28

Windows 7 64 bit
 
 

Just curious, which is better, option 1 or option 2 for compatibility, doing it yourself or going with the troubleshooting wizard?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Feb 2011   #29

Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rogbrez View Post
Just curious, which is better, option 1 or option 2 for compatibility, doing it yourself or going with the troubleshooting wizard?
I'm sorry I'm not sure what you're referring to???? Could you be more specific?

Thanks.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Feb 2011   #30

Windows 7 64 bit
 
 

Sorry, i meant the listing of how to access program compatibility on the first page of the thread, the link, that listed three options (do it yourself, troubleshoot wizard, and registry changes)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Tips on Troubleshooting Game Issues




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Tips on Troubleshooting Game Issues
Thread Forum
Troubleshooting Internet Explorer Issues Tutorials
System Restore General Troubleshooting to Fix Issues Tutorials
Troubleshooting Severe Latency Issues Sound & Audio
SF IE Restorator - Troubleshooting General Issues with IE Tutorials
Solved tutorial on troubleshooting sleep issues. Chillout Room
Troubleshooting Explorer.exe Crashing Issues Crash and lockup debug 'How To'
General Troubleshooting to Fix WMP Issues Music, Pictures & Video

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33