Im looking for a new rpg to play considering i have finished all the ones i have too many times and are over them.Ill list a few things that i would like it( some of the listed would be great but if you could fill all would be excellent)
1. I would like to play a medieval rpg with swords, magic etc but wouldnt mind good shooting ones or sci-fi.
2. Real time action based (wouldnt mind turn based but would prefer real time) with like click to attack or something similar for example like oblivion or fallout 3.
3. Expansive world with lots to explore.
4. Large amount of play time 30hrs+ (dont want a game i can finish in a day or 2).
5. Lots of equipment or gear to be obtained.
6. Good plot and fun to play, or addictive to actually keep me playing.
7. Relatively hard enough to give me a challenge or a difficulty setting.
8. To be graphically good. This point isnt that important (prefer gameplay over graphics) but always good.
That should be enough to get a fair idea of something i want or close to it. Ill also give you the games that i have played to avoid typing.
Dragon age Origins, Baldurs Gate 1&2+expansions, fable 1&2, Mass effect 1&2, Diablo 2+expansion, Fallout 3, Oblivion,eternal sonata, lost odyssey, borderlands, the witcher (only half finished), two worlds, brutal legend. well thats all i can think off at the moment probably more but their the more recent ones. Keep in mind that i have finished all of those unless stated otherwise.
Ok i know i have given a lot to go on but meh if you give me some good game recommendations that would greatly appreciated.