Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Xbox 360 Headset's, What to do?

17 Jul 2010   #1

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 
Xbox 360 Headset's, What to do?

So I was looking into getting the Turtle Beach X41's but have seen they they have a wide range of views as to their construction and functionality. I've looked around and it does not seem like there is not many other options for headsets that provide what the Turtle Beach Headset's provide.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to other high quality headsets or can lend their opinions on the x41's?

Thanks!

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

17 Jul 2010   #2

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Logitech G35's are awesome. Bought me a set about 6 weeks ago or so.

EDIT: I am in the wrong forum. G35 is PC only.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #3

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zepher View Post
Logitech G35's are awesome. Bought me a set about 6 weeks ago or so.

EDIT: I am in the wrong forum. G35 is PC only.
truthfully this is suppose to be windows 7 only so ur not in the wrong forums :P
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


17 Jul 2010   #4

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by cloud8521 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zepher View Post
Logitech G35's are awesome. Bought me a set about 6 weeks ago or so.

EDIT: I am in the wrong forum. G35 is PC only.
truthfully this is suppose to be windows 7 only so ur not in the wrong forums :P
Xbox 360's run on Windows 7, didn't yah know
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Jul 2010   #5

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lollies View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by cloud8521 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zepher View Post
Logitech G35's are awesome. Bought me a set about 6 weeks ago or so.

EDIT: I am in the wrong forum. G35 is PC only.
truthfully this is suppose to be windows 7 only so ur not in the wrong forums :P
Xbox 360's run on Windows 7, didn't yah know
only the new ones that are black.... therefore are PS3's but built to fit a failure web-cam thing
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Xbox 360 Headset's, What to do?




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:48 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33