|18 May 2009||#3|
| || |
EA finnaly got back to me. This step fixed it.
2. If you do not find any scratches, fingerprints, or marks of any kind on your CD, try renaming the InstallShield folder:
- Double-click on the My Computer icon.
- Double-Click on the C:
- Double-Click on Program Files then on Common Files.
- Right-Click on the InstallShield folder.
- Select Rename.
- Rename it to InstallShieldOld.
- Start the installation again to reinstall the InstallShield components with the newest version.
|My System Specs|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02 PM.