Quote: Originally Posted by kr236rk
am typing from a Windows 7 with a wobbly screen - as in 'trembly' monitor screen. The pc was renewed from an XP P4 to a Win 7 duoCore, new tower, monitor, the lot: the earlier setup also had a faintly wobbly screen. Is this then something to do with regional connectivity (West Country UK)? It's obviously not a pc problem. Perplexed
What do you mean by "wobbly"? Is the full on-screen image shaking, distorted, or is it partial?
And seeing as you new rig also has a new monitor, and the problem is persisting, you need to look at other sources of the problem.
- Are there any cell towers in close proximity to you?
- Any wireless communications technology, such as 2-way radios?
- To you have any refrigerators or microwave ovens connected to the same circuit (i.e. the same breaker) as the one to which you PCs are connected?
- Are there any industrial equipment, like electric welders and such nearby?
- Is you power outlet delivering a clean stream of electricity?
- Are you using a surge protector?