Okay, so the problem came back after a restart..(took awhile because i always put it to sleep) now after some tests, i think i've finally fixed it (this time) see i use dial-up it's a USB Modem and i thought thats what made the uPnP Device Host service start so thats still set to manual and not started (default).
Now the other issue comes in when ICS - Internet Connection Sharing is started.. When this service is started so is the uPnP Service. So i set both services to manual and still being able to connect with my USB Modem to the net.
i'm pretty sure noone uses ICS anyway but the only thing i use it for is the Xbox 360 to receive Updates/Game updates...soooo for now problem is solved(finally)
EDIT: This time i've downloaded the "safe" config for the services merged them in the registry making everything good. now i can use ICS and connect with xbox 360