My PC is experiencing problems with Sleep. When I tell the PC to sleep, the only components that act normally are the monitor and hard drive.
- My motherboard activity LED's stay lit up except for the hard drive activity LED.
- The "Debug" LED that displays my processor temperature stays on and indicates that the processor is remaining at its idle temp (or if it was at load before sleeping it drops to the idle temp and stays there after a while) indicating that the processor does not power off like it should.
- My processor heatsink's fan also continues to spin.
- My LED case fans stay lit up and continue to spin (though this may be because of my built in fan controller which is connected directly to the power supply).
- My hard drive activity LED on the case goes out like normal, but the power LED stays fully lit up.
I'll update the above list with any other symptoms I find.