|15 Oct 2010||#1|
| || |
Windows 7 32Bit! OMG PROBLEMS!
I've got a few annoying problems with windows 7!
I created a new account because my main account doesn't work properly anymore
1. I can't go on the internet on my main account, but I can go on Msn and check my mail with thunderbird. That's kinda strange don't you right?
2. IE 8 & Google Chrome (the one that I normally use is Chrome) don't work on my main account. (Google Chrome also doesn't work on the account that I created today to seek some help on the web)
3. I can't change my background (main account)
4. My computer always says I haven't got internet connection but I HAVE!!
5. My computer is starting up 2 times slower since yesterday...!
I'd like to get my main account get back working normal like before
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Windows 7 32Bit! OMG PROBLEMS!|
|upgrade windows 7 32bit to 64 bit problems||Installation & Setup|
|Windows 7 32bit boot problems||General Discussion|
|Clean install of Windows 7 32bit. Multiple problems occuring.||Installation & Setup|
|Win7 32bit - Aero Problems||BSOD Help and Support|
|sound card problems windows 7 32bit||Sound & Audio|
|Windows 7 32bit Registry problems||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07 AM.