Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Unlock ALL Versions in your Windows 7 Build 7000 ISO

19 Mar 2009   #31
win7

Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 x64 Windows 8 Enterprise RTM x64
 
 

He means if you don't activate you will only get the 30 trial (though it can simply be rearmed).

But as my shot above proves, there are ways to activate the other versions.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
19 Mar 2009   #32
TheTeZ

Windows 7 -x6
 
 

I WAS wondering why anyone wouldent want ultimate.... But, i think i have figured out why.
Their is another post on here about the low specs this o.s. can run on. And thats ultimate. By trying "Home Basic" this may be able to install on even lower systems. Than The 512mb and 1.#ghz that someone else put ultimate on
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Mar 2009   #33
Night Hawk

W7 Ultimate x64/W10 Pro x64 dual boot main build-remote pc W10 Pro x64 Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TheTeZ View Post
I WAS wondering why anyone wouldent want ultimate.... But, i think i have figured out why.
Their is another post on here about the low specs this o.s. can run on. And thats ultimate. By trying "Home Basic" this may be able to install on even lower systems. Than The 512mb and 1.#ghz that someone else put ultimate on
You wouldn't seeing basic going on anything much less cpu wise while you might be able to squeeze it on when less memory was seen simply from having fewer processes to start with being the stripped down edition. Yet someone recently stuck Windows 3.1 on a Nokia N95 cell phone so anything is possible.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

19 Mar 2009   #34
jimbo45

Linux CENTOS 7 / various Windows OS'es and servers
 
 

This trick WON'T extend the final windows expiry date.

This is easy to check -- back up your system first.

1) DISCONNECT FROM THE INTERNET ( and stay disconnected to avoid any Servers / internet date / calendars from checking the date.

2) set the BIOS (not system date -- must be the BIOS date) to say 3 days before the expiry date.

3) do the slmgr -rearm.

4) re-boot again -- setting the BIOS date AFTER the windows expiry date.

5) you'll now see the product cannot be activated . Features will start running in Reduced functionality mode as well.

Don't forget to re-set your BIOS date back to current date after you've finished

Cheers

-jimbo
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Mar 2009   #35
Fizban

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by win7 View Post
He means if you don't activate you will only get the 30 trial (though it can simply be rearmed).

But as my shot above proves, there are ways to activate the other versions.
30 day? The official non leaked Build 7000's don't expire till August.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Mar 2009   #36
Night Hawk

W7 Ultimate x64/W10 Pro x64 dual boot main build-remote pc W10 Pro x64 Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Fizban View Post
30 day? The official non leaked Build 7000's don't expire till August.
You still have to see it activated? while the 64bit 7000 here has been sitting idle until getting online there long past 30days at this point. But it's still a beta not final product.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Mar 2009   #37
win7

Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 x64 Windows 8 Enterprise RTM x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
This trick WON'T extend the final windows expiry date.

This is easy to check -- back up your system first.

1) DISCONNECT FROM THE INTERNET ( and stay disconnected to avoid any Servers / internet date / calendars from checking the date.

2) set the BIOS (not system date -- must be the BIOS date) to say 3 days before the expiry date.

3) do the slmgr -rearm.

4) re-boot again -- setting the BIOS date AFTER the windows expiry date.

5) you'll now see the product cannot be activated . Features will start running in Reduced functionality mode as well.

Don't forget to re-set your BIOS date back to current date after you've finished

Cheers

-jimbo
I never said it would extend the expiration date? Just open up all versions as an option on install.

The proffesional, home basic etc (if you know how to activate them, i guess i am not allowed to explain here) they will last till exactly the same date as ultimate.

Quote:

30 day? The official non leaked Build 7000's don't expire till August.
Only AFTER its been activated....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Mar 2009   #38
crazlunatic

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

does this work for builds 7022 7048 7057 too?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Mar 2009   #39
Mark

Windows 7 Ultimate Vista Ultimate x64
 
 

I think that it should work, i think Win7 has already tried it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Mar 2009   #40
Night Hawk

W7 Ultimate x64/W10 Pro x64 dual boot main build-remote pc W10 Pro x64 Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64
 
 

It's interesting to see just how large the file is that you need to omit from the new iso image? Instead you end up seeing a slight larger image since the original compression is lost to some degree.



Note MagicIso added in it's own name there to the properites when viewed.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Unlock ALL Versions in your Windows 7 Build 7000 ISO




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Windows 7 build 7000 challenges
Gentlemen and Ladies, I am auditioning WIndows 7 BUILD 7000 and and also a WIndows 7_64bit (questions, regarding 64bit, I will leave to another post). Although I have stacks of integrations, I am using a Sempron LE-1250 with 3 gig of RAM and a Gigabyte M61PME-S2P board for test purposes. I...
General Discussion
Windows 7 Beta Build 7000 Bug Help
i installed windows 7 on may 12th 2009 and included a microsoft key which said that it will valid till 1 year...,but today morning i saw the message that it will be expired in 14 days...Here check images http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/3905/97016084.png when i change the product key with...
General Discussion
windows 7 build 7000
I still have the first build after all this time and I dont know if it is worth downloading a new build, and how do u get the new builds do u download them at a torrent or does microsoft give out the download.
General Discussion
Windows 7 Build 7000
Hey guys, I know they've released a Build 7022, and now this 7048 or whatever I'm reading about all over. I still have the ISO download for Build 7000 and the serial I got from M$ when it first was available for download. I've now finished adding my Water-Cooling to my system, and it's...
General Discussion
Your feedback on Windows 7 X64 Build 7000...
I would like to know what people think of the X64 bit build 7000 on this site? I personally have not installed it just yet, but at this current moment, I'm downloading it with 37% complete. Startup and Shutdown times/issues? Playing small and large audio/video files? Audio/video drivers?...
General Discussion
Windows 7 build 7000
I now have this up and running and am reporting from said installation. It is definitely more responsive, more finished and much smoother. As I finish off my installation I will report back.
News


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:20.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App