Firstly right click your taskbar and unlock it
1. Create a New folder somwere on your pc, on your desktop for testing would be a good idea.
2.Open Windows 7 Forums
in your browser.
3. Drag the favicon icon on the address bar into your new folder.
4. Right click your taskbar and select Toolbars > New Toolbar and choose your folder.
5. You should now see your new folder just next too your sys tray.
6. Drag the new folder next to systray over too the left side.
7. Right klik your new folder on your taskbar and untick show title.
You now have a new icon on your taskbar which links directly to the forum. You can rename it to watever you wish.
Open a beer and celebrate.
Edit: if its too small right click taskbar and selct view and choose large, personally I prefer the smaller icon.