Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Build 7000 x64

07 Jan 2009   #11
Thenight

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DiamondNRG View Post
And your seeding too, right? :P

right : )


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
07 Jan 2009   #12
z3r010

 

Installed..........Play Time
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jan 2009   #13
Studulike

Windows 7 Build 7600 Laptop and desktop. Also OSX 10.5.7 and 10.6 Snow on Laptop
 
 

Ok well I am going for the 64bit version. Currently downloading at 1.9MB/s so won't take long.
This is a silly question and I should know better but will ask anyway, is there any way whatsoever that you can upgrade the 32bit version to 64bit to save porting everything over?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

07 Jan 2009   #14
DiamondNRG

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Studulike View Post
Ok well I am going for the 64bit version. Currently downloading at 1.9MB/s so won't take long.
This is a silly question and I should know better but will ask anyway, is there any way whatsoever that you can upgrade the 32bit version to 64bit to save porting everything over?
Nope, you can not.

And I sure wish mine would download that fast! This is stupid, it was going good for the first 300MB and now the speed is laughable. I hate comcast.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jan 2009   #15
Studulike

Windows 7 Build 7600 Laptop and desktop. Also OSX 10.5.7 and 10.6 Snow on Laptop
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DiamondNRG View Post
Nope, you can not.

And I sure wish mine would download that fast! This is stupid, it was going good for the first 300MB and now the speed is laughable. I hate comcast.
I could probably setup an FTP site for you to download from me directly but my upload is only 1meg anyway and you can't get the full upload speed so probably wouldn't be worth you doing it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jan 2009   #16
Studulike

Windows 7 Build 7600 Laptop and desktop. Also OSX 10.5.7 and 10.6 Snow on Laptop
 
 

Ok got it. Time to stay up all bloody night and install. lol

Let you know how I got on
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jan 2009   #17
DiamondNRG

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Studulike View Post
I could probably setup an FTP site for you to download from me directly but my upload is only 1meg anyway and you can't get the full upload speed so probably wouldn't be worth you doing it.
I fixed my speed issue, was using the wrong tracker. New tracker is much better and thankfully everything matched so I still got to keep the 14% I had acquired.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jan 2009   #18
Studulike

Windows 7 Build 7600 Laptop and desktop. Also OSX 10.5.7 and 10.6 Snow on Laptop
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DiamondNRG View Post
I fixed my speed issue, was using the wrong tracker. New tracker is much better and thankfully everything matched so I still got to keep the 14% I had acquired.
Thats cool. Now all I hope is I will see some benefits in switching to 64bit. I tell you the 32bit version was very stable for me. Only had a couple of issues with software and hardware but could live with that.
Now going to have to install all my software again. I have everything setup twice, one lot on a Vista install and the other on 7.

Lets hope the activation crack works as well for 64bit as it does on 32.

Ok I am in for a long night. lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jan 2009   #19
DiamondNRG

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Studulike View Post
Thats cool. Now all I hope is I will see some benefits in switching to 64bit. I tell you the 32bit version was very stable for me. Only had a couple of issues with software and hardware but could live with that.
Now going to have to install all my software again. I have everything setup twice, one lot on a Vista install and the other on 7.

Lets hope the activation crack works as well for 64bit as it does on 32.

Ok I am in for a long night. lol
I clicked on your system specs but they are blank ... you should fill them out. I wanted to know how much RAM you have...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jan 2009   #20
Studulike

Windows 7 Build 7600 Laptop and desktop. Also OSX 10.5.7 and 10.6 Snow on Laptop
 
 

Only running on 2gig on this machine.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Build 7000 x64




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Build 7000 and IE8.0.7000.0
I am experiencing very frequent IE8 crashes. It's been happening for a while, just more frequent lately since I've been using (or trying to use) IE8 a lot more. At least once a day (Usually several times a day) while on a website, I will click a link, and IE8 will stop responding. I have to bring...
General Discussion
Win 7 build 7000 vs 7100
Hi anyone noticed any changes in performance going from 7000 to 7100? I'm coming off a clean install of 7000 (been using it for about 4 months now) just installed 7100 2 days ago (clean install) and booting up and shutting down seem to take a little while longer also loading apps seem to take 2-3...
Performance & Maintenance
windows 7 build 7000
I still have the first build after all this time and I dont know if it is worth downloading a new build, and how do u get the new builds do u download them at a torrent or does microsoft give out the download.
General Discussion
Windows 7 Build 7000
Hey guys, I know they've released a Build 7022, and now this 7048 or whatever I'm reading about all over. I still have the ISO download for Build 7000 and the serial I got from M$ when it first was available for download. I've now finished adding my Water-Cooling to my system, and it's...
General Discussion
just got build 7000
Hey guys another happy 7 user thusfar I do have a few questions, Where is windows live mail? I looked in the startmenu even searched for it with no results. And someone told me that you cannot download all windows updates is this true? I hope not and if it is I'm guessing there is a way around it....
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App