Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Your feedback on Windows 7 X64 Build 7000...

26 Jan 2009   #31
1geron

windows 7 64 bit 7.000
 
 

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...FRE_EN_DVD.ISO direct download from micrrosoft 64 bit 7.000 public

you can find your own key. I have one for it but it will render it bad if too many people have it (my key), Now you can install timer nuke after the thirty day trial expires but wont download updates. I am selling a crack I invented that makes this os genuine permanently. I worked my but off to make it for a month of trial and error and finally did it. It is so small 2.1 mb I can email it. so let me know if your interested decker7961@msn.com

YES even with a crappy video card new high res games work cleaner! : )

Also it runs all the most popular and standard 32 bit softwares, nero, IDM, etc etc. it has a separate folder for X86 programs!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
26 Jan 2009   #32
bonzai

Windows 7 x64
 
 
Actually...

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 1geron View Post
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...FRE_EN_DVD.ISO direct download from micrrosoft 64 bit 7.000 public

you can find your own key. I have one for it but it will render it bad if too many people have it (my key), Now you can install timer nuke after the thirty day trial expires but wont download updates. I am selling a crack I invented that makes this os genuine permanently. I worked my but off to make it for a month of trial and error and finally did it. It is so small 2.1 mb I can email it. so let me know if your interested decker7961@msn.com

YES even with a crappy video card new high res games work cleaner! : )

Also it runs all the most popular and standard 32 bit softwares, nero, IDM, etc etc. it has a separate folder for X86 programs!
There are only 5 keys for 32bit and 5 keys for 64bit that everyone using a beta uses.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2009   #33
1geron

windows 7 64 bit 7.000
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bonzai View Post
There are only 5 keys for 32bit and 5 keys for 64bit that everyone using a beta uses.
Oh, well someone said there are only three people licensed to use one of those keys and after three people are registered with the key new users will not be able to activate with that same key.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

26 Jan 2009   #34
LarryE1946

Window 7
 
 

I've had Windows 7 installed since it became available on the 10th and haven't had any problems at all with it. Works like a charm. Only thing that doesn't work is my Logitech Web Cam 9000 Pro. But it's no problem, I can live without it for a while. I love everything else about Windows 7 including the Task Bar. I find it very easy to use and don't miss QuickLaunch at all.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jan 2009   #35
DasFriekk

windows7
 
 

one day last week i was on a forums i usually visit and someone was selling a xp pro 64bit package unopened for $50 and i couldnt pass a steal up like that since i was hating vista.that night i was told about windows 7 and now i have the xp pro just sitting there unused.
i use 7x64 100% of the time as my main OS.
its fast,stable and looks nice.i did have some issues with IE8 not responding but thats the biggest issue ive had.
1geron-yeh id brag about a keygen your selling on MS forums that will let you permantly let you use a beta that gets you no updates.
until last week i never bought OS software as it always came on a new pc,but since my current one came with vista and wont be replaced anytime soon ill be buying windows7 and be happy buying it,as i know its something good that i enjoy useing.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jan 2009   #36
1geron

windows 7 64 bit 7.000
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DasFriekk View Post
one day last week i was on a forums i usually visit and someone was selling a xp pro 64bit package unopened for $50 and i couldnt pass a steal up like that since i was hating vista.that night i was told about windows 7 and now i have the xp pro just sitting there unused.
i use 7x64 100% of the time as my main OS.
its fast,stable and looks nice.i did have some issues with IE8 not responding but thats the biggest issue ive had.
1geron-yeh id brag about a keygen your selling on MS forums that will let you permantly let you use a beta that gets you no updates.
until last week i never bought OS software as it always came on a new pc,but since my current one came with vista and wont be replaced anytime soon ill be buying windows7 and be happy buying it,as i know its something good that i enjoy useing.
what the hell a dollar a pop, I could have a twelve pack in three months.
the time nuker will stop the count down on the trial betta, but the registry key string I made will keep the activation going, hobo.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jan 2009   #37
skunksmash

SEVEN x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 1geron View Post
what the hell a dollar a pop, I could have a twelve pack in three months.
the time nuker will stop the count down on the trial betta, but the registry key string I made will keep the activation going, hobo.
i hope your not ''openly'' talking about cracking your W7 install...?? we do not discuss cracks of any form.





SK
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jan 2009   #38
marbanno

7 x64; Vista Ultimate x64; OSX 10.5
 
 
Very Pleased

I am very optimistic for W7 64. The interface is concise and very easy to use (hints of a competitive OS shaped like a fruit). IMO, Speed is a significant improvement over Vista Ultimate x64. Startup clocks in around 70 seconds...much faster than Vista. So far, 95% of my hardware and software works well with only minor hiccups that are generally explainable.

Networking is simplier than ever even when sharing over an Apple based network. Media Center appears much faster and a refresh of the interface makes it "cleaner" for lack of a better term. Connection to an X360 comes off without a hitch. In addition, videos codecs included in Media Player are greatly improved. HD vids and other notorious formats work as if there was never an issue.

Several issues hardware issues were expected such as the lack of a driver for an Epson Photosmart scanner but that will come in time. The second was an issue with the MS lifecam v3000 that would not recognize but after research the W7 beta drivers for MS hardware were located and solved the problem. Skype's beta for W7 is working well with the cam. Woo Hoo. The next issue was with an initial install of my Pinnacle USB HD Tv tuner that froze however re-installation appeared to solve the problem. Software related problems are with Cyberlink Suite and muxing issues however this is a Cyberlink software bug as the problems also occur on my Vista x64 system. The other issue is with Bitdefender antivirus and it's ability to update its virus definitions. No solution as of yet.

W7 has also improved its troubleshooting solution tools. There remains room for improvement but for basic problem solving it serves its purpose and is an improvement over previous windows versions.

All in all Windows 7 is faster, sleeker, and much more stable than my experience with previous windows OS's (including previous betas). Enjoy and have fun
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jan 2009   #39
1geron

windows 7 64 bit 7.000
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by skunksmash View Post
i hope your not ''openly'' talking about cracking your W7 install...?? we do not discuss cracks of any form.





SK
no Im not just making it up for fun but I will refrain from playing around. thanks I did help a guy with his dvd burner not being recognized in registry though. And I provided a direct link to the public download for win 7 x64.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2009   #40
GregB

Win7 - 64 Bit
 
 
Very pleased, too

I've been using W7-64 for about 10 days in a dual-boot situation. My working OS is XP-32 SP3. My "problem" with XP is that it only addresses 4 GB and only shows 2.5 in my computer properties (and SiSandra reports). W7 shows ALL 4 GB. I'm still experiencing some driver issues - my older scanner works on XP but not Vista/W7, my Pinnacle 801e USB TV tuner software exhibits some video artifacts in W7 that I don't see in XP, and my Epson Stylus Photo R300 shows only minimal settings (certainly a driver immaturity issue).

I'm struggling with some transition problems inherent in learning the new "ways". But all-in-all, I like this build - it feels snappier than my XP and does certain functions better than XP does them. Perhaps after some practice with it, I'll feel better about switching over from XP (my favorite OS of all time - I've tried Linux and Apple - XP is at least one generation ahead of Linux).
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Your feedback on Windows 7 X64 Build 7000...




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Windows 7 errors for Build 7000
Ok, I have a Dell Dimension E521, so far here is the recent errors that i took by screenshots... http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh313/ChamberlyBright/Capture.jpg This is the error i get everytime, when trying to start yahooIM. Which I may call it yahooIM error start up b/c its in my way....
General Discussion
Windows 7 build 7000 challenges
Gentlemen and Ladies, I am auditioning WIndows 7 BUILD 7000 and and also a WIndows 7_64bit (questions, regarding 64bit, I will leave to another post). Although I have stacks of integrations, I am using a Sempron LE-1250 with 3 gig of RAM and a Gigabyte M61PME-S2P board for test purposes. I...
General Discussion
Windows 7 Beta Build 7000 Bug Help
i installed windows 7 on may 12th 2009 and included a microsoft key which said that it will valid till 1 year...,but today morning i saw the message that it will be expired in 14 days...Here check images http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/3905/97016084.png when i change the product key with...
General Discussion
windows 7 build 7000
I still have the first build after all this time and I dont know if it is worth downloading a new build, and how do u get the new builds do u download them at a torrent or does microsoft give out the download.
General Discussion
Windows 7 Build 7000
Hey guys, I know they've released a Build 7022, and now this 7048 or whatever I'm reading about all over. I still have the ISO download for Build 7000 and the serial I got from M$ when it first was available for download. I've now finished adding my Water-Cooling to my system, and it's...
General Discussion
Windows 7 build 7000
I now have this up and running and am reporting from said installation. It is definitely more responsive, more finished and much smoother. As I finish off my installation I will report back.
News


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:08.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App