|18 Apr 2011||#11|
| || |
Download Silent Runners http://www.silentrunners.org/Silent%20Runners.zip
1. Unzip/extract the file to its own folder:
3. Right-click (to run as Administrator) the SilentRunners.vbs inside the folder or on your desktop
4. A message box will appear asking if you want to skip the supplemental
5. Press "Yes" to skip [default] or "No" to include them.
6. Another message box will appear saying: "Silent Runners has started. A
message box like this will appear when its done." The tool will scan your
system and create a log by default, in the same directory as the script or
one your desktop. The log is named "Startup Programs (ComputerName)
7. When finished, the next message to appear will say: "All Done! the
results are in the file..." (it will provide the full path location of the
8. Copy & paste the log in your next reply.
Note: If you have a script blocking program you may get a warning asking if
you want to allow the script to run. Some will say "malicious script
warning" or something to that effect. There is nothing malicious about this
script, you can click to allow it to execute.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Finding hidden program|
|Need help with finding a program for controlling my usb ports.||Software|
|Need help finding yet another program. This time cookie management.||Software|
|Finding a program in Program Files (x86)||Software|
|need help finding exe. on debug program||BSOD Help and Support|
|autochk program not found, but partition not hidden?||Software|
|Finding a program's IP address to block||Software|
|Hidden program files folder||System Security|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 AM.