Hello there, welcome to Seven Forums.
Option 1: Check in Default administrator account.
1. Login into Windows using your account.
2. Click Start.
3. Type cmd in the start search.
4. Right click on the cmd option from the list and select Run as Administrator.
5. Now type the following command:
net user administrator /active:yes
6. You should see a message that the command completed successfully.
7. Log out of your account using the Log off option.
8. Now you will be able to see the Administrator account with your account at the Windows Logon screen.
9. Login to Windows using default administrator account.
10. Check if you are still facing with the issues.
Option 2: Run SFC Scan
1) Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow
2) Type "sfc /scannow" (without quotes) and then press ENTER
The sfc /scannow command scans all protected system files and replaces incorrect
versions with correct Microsoft versions.
Here's the complete thread: my troubleshooter in upgraded windows 7 does not work