Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Some issues i have with w7 rtm x64


16 Jul 2009   #1

Windows 7 build 7600 RTM x86
 
 
Some issues i have with w7 rtm x64

I recently installed Windows 7 rtm x64 first build of 7600 and i have some problems.

well this problems i had too in the other releases of Windows 7 and vista too.

It's a letter problem. (don't know to explain better). Sometimes the letters from the text shown in windows are mising. For instance, i have Mozilla Firefox shortcut on dekstop and the "M" letter is missing and it shows a freak letter instead of "M". Sometimes it's "M" letter sometimes are other letters missing. It's just random... and not only the letters are missing from the app names, the buttons from a file are missing too. (i mean the CLOSE button, minimize button and the other one). I need to click them up to appear or they are hidden and i must click them to appear. Don't know to explain better the problem but it's annoying.

Here have some pics:






Another problem is that i have a lot of mozilla firefox 3.5 crashes when i simply browsing the forum or any other site doing nothing special, just browsing.

And another problem i have is i got many WINDOWS EXPLORER crashes when i surfing my hard disk...

Windows explorer details error:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX64
Application Name: explorer.exe
Application Version: 6.1.7600.16384
Application Timestamp: 4a583578
Fault Module Name: StackHash_fc72
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Offset: 000007feff882b39
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Data: 0000000000000008
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: fc72
Additional Information 2: fc723f766682be78c2c96c825a49e002
Additional Information 3: 1bd0
Additional Information 4: 1bd0107b1d1de6e6c6cf9aea2d7b8346

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

16 Jul 2009   #2

 

This is not a problem with your build. This is a problem stemming from your application of the language pack.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jul 2009   #3

Windows 7 build 7600 RTM x86
 
 

ok i understand that, and how can i fix it ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


16 Jul 2009   #4

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kellerman View Post
ok i understand that, and how can i fix it ?
I do not know. I do not illegally hack software.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jul 2009   #5

Windows 7 build 7600 RTM x86
 
 

Lol what illegally hack software? it's a language pack it's not illegally and it's a bug on it. what is illegally? pm me then if you think that is "illegally".
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jul 2009   #6

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Build 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kellerman View Post
I recently installed Windows 7 rtm x64 first build of 7600 and i have some problems.

well this problems i had too in the other releases of Windows 7 and vista too.

It's a letter problem. (don't know to explain better). Sometimes the letters from the text shown in windows are mising. For instance, i have Mozilla Firefox shortcut on dekstop and the "M" letter is missing and it shows a freak letter instead of "M". Sometimes it's "M" letter sometimes are other letters missing. It's just random... and not only the letters are missing from the app names, the buttons from a file are missing too. (i mean the CLOSE button, minimize button and the other one). I need to click them up to appear or they are hidden and i must click them to appear. Don't know to explain better the problem but it's annoying.

Here have some pics:






Another problem is that i have a lot of mozilla firefox 3.5 crashes when i simply browsing the forum or any other site doing nothing special, just browsing.

And another problem i have is i got many WINDOWS EXPLORER crashes when i surfing my hard disk...

Windows explorer details error:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX64
Application Name: explorer.exe
Application Version: 6.1.7600.16384
Application Timestamp: 4a583578
Fault Module Name: StackHash_fc72
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Offset: 000007feff882b39
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Data: 0000000000000008
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: fc72
Additional Information 2: fc723f766682be78c2c96c825a49e002
Additional Information 3: 1bd0
Additional Information 4: 1bd0107b1d1de6e6c6cf9aea2d7b8346
well ff crash is not a prob. i have had icq & explorer crashes on 7100, 7127. 7264 - sometimes icq crashes. 7600 - everything FINE! but 7600 i have x64.. i will go for x86
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jul 2009   #7

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kellerman View Post
Lol what illegally hack software? it's a language pack it's not illegally and it's a bug on it. what is illegally? pm me then if you think that is "illegally".
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

I wrote - I do not illegally hack software. You arrived at this forum yesterday trolling for a working 7600 build in English. You got it. Troll for a valid file set.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jul 2009   #8

Windows 7 build 7600 RTM x86
 
 

I don't installed x86, i still have x64 so i don't think that's a problem. Anyway that problem with missing letters it's not only on that build. I had it all the way from VISTA first build to that Windows 7 rtm so stop being a smartass and if you don't know how to fix my problem you better don't post just for the lulz.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jul 2009   #9

Win 7 Pro x64 x 3, Win 7 Pro x86, Ubuntu 9.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kellerman View Post
I recently installed Windows 7 rtm x64 first build of 7600 and i have some problems.

well this problems i had too in the other releases of Windows 7 and vista too.

It's a letter problem. (don't know to explain better). Sometimes the letters from the text shown in windows are mising. For instance, i have Mozilla Firefox shortcut on dekstop and the "M" letter is missing and it shows a freak letter instead of "M". Sometimes it's "M" letter sometimes are other letters missing. It's just random... and not only the letters are missing from the app names, the buttons from a file are missing too. (i mean the CLOSE button, minimize button and the other one). I need to click them up to appear or they are hidden and i must click them to appear. Don't know to explain better the problem but it's annoying.

Here have some pics:

Another problem is that i have a lot of mozilla firefox 3.5 crashes when i simply browsing the forum or any other site doing nothing special, just browsing.

And another problem i have is i got many WINDOWS EXPLORER crashes when i surfing my hard disk...

Windows explorer details error:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX64
Application Name: explorer.exe
Application Version: 6.1.7600.16384
Application Timestamp: 4a583578
Fault Module Name: StackHash_fc72
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Offset: 000007feff882b39
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Data: 0000000000000008
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: fc72
Additional Information 2: fc723f766682be78c2c96c825a49e002
Additional Information 3: 1bd0
Additional Information 4: 1bd0107b1d1de6e6c6cf9aea2d7b8346

It's not worth your time to try and fix it, I'd wait for a real release of the English RTM x64 and not some Frankenstein ISO. Drop back to 7264 or a similar build until a clean English ISO comes from Microsoft. Best of luck.

@Antman I'm not sure why you are so angry with this guy, I don't know what he said yesterday though. Pretty much the whole forum uses unconventionally gained copies of Windows 7, and you appear to not be an exception =)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jul 2009   #10

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fakeasdf View Post
Antman I'm not sure why you are so angry with this guy...
There is no anger. Read his post carefully. His copy of Vista is not valid.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Some issues i have with w7 rtm x64




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33