So I've done some research and kept up with all the info pouring out over the past few months and I'm trying to decide which version of Windows 7 to buy. Here are a few questions you smarties can probably answer with ease!:
1. I'm looking at getting the Full not upgrade copy of either version I end up choosing. Now upgrade copies only let you upgrade from a previous XP/Vista installation. Does the Full edition let you upgrade as well if you choose to do so instead of a clean wipe and install?
2. Home Premium vs. Professional - I know in Professional you get domain features, encryption, remote desktop. (I may really want Remote Desktop to be able to log into my machine at home from work or on the road etc, so annoying it's not included standard anymore since Vista) However are there any features that are "omitted" from Professional in this higher version? What might they be?
3. Anyone got a quick linking or remember the pricing for full editions?
4. How many licenses per copy do you get, 3?
5. What editions are YOU getting and why?
Thanks in advance!