Welcome to the Seven Forums, James2000.
If you really want the Windows Explorer from Windows XP, you can do the following:
- Install and run Windows XP Mode.
- Once in Windows XP Mode, open up My Computer via the start menu.
- Under the "Other" section, go into "C on YOUR COMPUTER NAME".
- You are now browsing your Windows 7 filesystem from the Windows XP file explorer.
If all you want is to view the "My Documents" folder, however, just go through these steps:
- Hold the Windows logo key and press R to open up the "Run" window.
- Type %userprofile%\Documents and press enter.
- Windows Explorer will pop up, showing your "My Documents" folder.
Hope this helps.