If you now have the drive uncompressed.
Boot up using the Startup disk CD or Windows 7 DVD. (not the OEM manufacturer's Recovery Disk) If you have a Netbook, needs to be on USB Pendrive.
Do a Strartup Repair: Startup Repair
Note: You may need to do startup repair 3 to 4 times. Startup Repair - Run 3 Separate Times
Your Windows installation must show at this screen.
If not showing check out the list below.
1) Run Startup Repair once,(drive may be marked inactive) this will mark the drive ACTIVE.
2) Your HD is plugged in to the first Sata port on the MOBO, & first HD boot in BIOS.
3) Make sure your HD is show in BIOS.
4) Check all cables for a good fit.
5) Check to see your HD is listed in dartpart. DISKPART : At PC Startup
type list disk.
6) Load the Sata Controller Drivers
: SATA Drivers - Load in Windows Recovery Options
Only needed, if you used when installing Windows.
7) Restore MBR. MBR - Restore Windows 7 Master Boot Record
8) Use the Rebuild BCD in this tutorial: How to use the Bootrec.exe tool in the Windows Recovery Environment to troubleshoot and repair startup issues in Windows
9) Check your computer for virus or malware. http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...per.html?ltr=M
10) Mark the Windows HD ACTIVE: Partition - Mark as Active
Still not showing.
11) Check the hard drive with the manufacturer's diagnostic tools. Hard Drive Diagnostics Tools and Utilities (Storage) - TACKtech Corp. HD Diagnostic
If you have not made your Startup Repair System Repair Disc - Create
Do you have a mate with Windows 7 & CD/DVD RW Drive, how could burn one off.
If you have a Netbook, you can make a Startup Repair or install disk using Method two of this tutorial: USB Windows 7 Installation Key Drive - Create
on your mate's PC. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery System Recovery Options System Restore