I have Windows 7 Professional 32-bit edition OS on my laptop.
I am new to media service and encoder stuff.
When I heared of it, I jumped on to installation of Microsoft Windows Media Encoder 9 Series Version 9.00.00.2980.
Steps done to broadcast over office intranet:
1. Created a custom session
2. Added Source 1 - Audio - Rec. Playback (For playing songs from my laptop)
3. Added Source 2 - Audio - Integrated Microphone Array (For announcement in between songs)
4. Selected output type as "Pull from encoder" port number as 49700
5. Clicked on Start Encoding
6. Went to a collegues desk, connected via Windows Media Player to url http://mylaptop:49700
And it started playing.
Now problem is that it is not supporting more than 50 connections i.e. only 50 of my collegues are able to hear what I announce or play.
On googling on internet I found something on "Push to server" where server is a Media server. Now I am confused as I do not know the head and tail of it.
Can anyone guide me in setting it up for at least 1500 connections? I am looking for a step by step tutorial or guide or may be some link.
Thanks in advance.