Quote: Originally Posted by brianzion
there is a free program called UltraExplorer
just like windows explorer see here >>> UltraExplorer 22.214.171.124 - TechSpot Downloads
UltraExplorer is an extremely customizable Unicode enabled replacement for Windows Explorer.
UltraExplorer's main purpose is to test these components but it can also be useful to anyone looking for a Windows Explorer replacement application.
UltraExplorer feature list is aimed at making file management and navigation fast and easier then ever before:
* Fully configurable user interface
- All windows are reconfigurable with multiple docking options as well as the ability to float or be hidden
- ToolWindows have Toolbars that maybe hidden or docked in any location.
- User definable shortcut keys
- User definable visual themes
* Fully configurable layouts
- Classic Treeview/Listview layout
- Dual Listview layout
- New ListMode layout
- Any combination of the above can also be designed
* Ultra fast display rendering and folder enumeration
* Fully integrated Tabbing feature
- Tabbing is context sensitive to which listview is currently active
- "New Tab" initial location user definable
- The Tabs are drag drop aware. You can drop files on the tab to place them in the folder.
Umm ... that picture doesn't show folder sizes.
FreeCommander has a "folder size" setting.
You can also adjust the configuration of the panes (horizontal or vertical).