- The computer tries to boot normally (i.e. not in safe mode) if I don't do anything, after what it will block on the windows logo. Then it will reboot after some time, possibly after a blue error screen. Then it will automatically launch a startup repair on the restart, saying it wasn't able to start correctly, and after trying to repair, it will restart normally, and so on...
- In order to boot it in safe mode, I have to press F9 and then F8 during boot.
- "Booting from last good known configuration" didn't help correcting the problem
- msconfig had a normal startup selected
- Trying to follow the steps of the system restore tutorial, I get blocked at the very beginnig, since I can only cancel: screen
is a screenshot of the disk management utility.
It seems from this that the active partition is the Recovery partition, which seems to me a bit weird, but I could be wrong. Or maybe is it because, following the restarting process I described at the beginning, some boots are made directly on the repair utility?
I have not yet
tried to modify this, waiting for your confirmation that it is safe to mark active the C partition.