Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: really really bad situation


14 Aug 2009   #41

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 build 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kusiobache View Post
exactly... or if you do coding I'm sure you could set up a server of some kind and rent it out. I guarantee in 105 days if you hosted 2 servers you could make $120 at least (somewhere around 70 pounds).

Besides you ever try getting customer support, I'm sure you could work something out.

Oh... and if you are dual booting you should have vista anyways no problem. Not many reasons to not dual boot (yes there are some, but not many).

P.S. didn't you say you're getting new RAM and a new HD... how in the world do you have the money for that but not an OS considering your dad is cheap? I smell a scam
I agree this whole thing sounds fishy, but the last comment about "if you can afford ram and hard drive you can afford a os", it's irrelevant

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

14 Aug 2009   #42

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 8.1 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JackStoreySH View Post
yeah my dad is a tightwad and WILL NOT HELP ME, so if anyone is nice and will PM me one of ure 10 codes u get i will be thankfull and be able to flip off at my dad (crank my middle finger up like a jack in the box)
I'm sorry but with an attitude like that I'm not surprised your Dad wont help you.

Just because you've just turned into a teenager it doesn't give you the right to demand your own way and expect to get whatever you want, you're still just a child and should have respect for your parents or are you just one of those spoilt brats who thinks he can have anything he wants.

Have you thought that your parents just may not be able to afford to shell out money for it at this time.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2009   #43

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Antman View Post

ROFL!!! OWNED xD

It's not that hard to get a crack / serial for Windows 7. I'm pretty sure if you are smart enough to be coding for private servers, you can figure that out as well.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


14 Aug 2009   #44

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
I'm sorry but with an attitude like that I'm not surprised your Dad wont help you.

Just because you've just turned into a teenager it doesn't give you the right to demand your own way and expect to get whatever you want, you're still just a child and should have respect for your parents or are you just one of those spoilt brats who thinks he can have anything he wants.

Have you thought that your parents just may not be able to afford to shell out money for it at this time.
I may only be 17, but I see something wrong with this story he is putting up.

Can afford new RAM/HDD, Dad will not help him (cannot blame him, the economy has made it tight for everyone now), works on private servers and codes (not saying its impossible).

Hmm I don't know to me it sounds odd, but its just my opinion. If you really need another Operating System just download a copy of Windows 7 RC from Microsoft and use that for now. It expires 3/1/2010 =)


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TGSoldier View Post
ROFL!!! OWNED xD

It's not that hard to get a crack / serial for Windows 7. I'm pretty sure if you are smart enough to be coding for private servers, you can figure that out as well.
Lets not go suggesting stuff like this.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2009   #45

Windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
I'm sorry but with an attitude like that I'm not surprised your Dad wont help you.

Just because you've just turned into a teenager it doesn't give you the right to demand your own way and expect to get whatever you want, you're still just a child and should have respect for your parents or are you just one of those spoilt brats who thinks he can have anything he wants.

Have you thought that your parents just may not be able to afford to shell out money for it at this time.
Not to mention you are kind-of irresponsible since you fell and broke your OS... Believe it or not (since you code and stuff I assume the computer is yours and not the families), the OS would have been YOUR responsibility. Therefore you should pay for it... maybe work something out with your dad?

I mean I'm not really one to talk since I'm young myself (16), but I just built a new computer (finally) after 7 years. I'm not stupid though and I realize $2000 isn't cheap, especially in this recession. Sure my dad paid for it, but I found some work and during these 2 months of summer I made the money and paid him back. I'm basically just trying to say shut up and find some way to make it all work /end rant (sorry I really did rant) =(
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2009   #46

 

My Number One is nine years old. He bought himself an Xbox 360 with money he earned.

And, no, I never hire family.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2009   #47

Win7 Build 7600 x86
 
 

People, we are talking to our selves here.

The bird has long flown.

I tried to help him in MSN, but I got the feeling, all he came in here for was to obtain a free serial from a technet user.

I gave him several options but none of them suited him, and I started to dislike him because he kept calling me dude.
I was already a dude when he was still smearing his fesses to his crib.



When I came back to this thread, I saw what he had been saying about his dad.
If I had known, I would not have helped him in the first place.

I think someone should put a lock on this thread.

Greetz
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2009   #48

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by squonksc View Post
I think someone should put a lock on this thread.
+1.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2009   #49

Windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by squonksc View Post
People, we are talking to our selves here.

The bird has long flown.

I tried to help him in MSN, but I got the feeling, all he came in here for was to obtain a free serial from a technet user.

I gave him several options but none of them suited him, and I started to dislike him because he kept calling me dude.
I was already a dude when he was still smearing his fesses to his crib.
Well your a nice guy then! Smart too for not giving him it! Maybe you should add something to your sig along these lines "Beware if you see a 13 year old boy living with his father. It could be a 47 year old liar living with his mother"
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2009   #50

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kusiobache View Post
Well your a nice guy then! Smart too for not giving him it! Maybe you should add something to your sig along these lines "Beware if you see a 13 year old boy living with his father. It could be a 47 year old liar living with his mother"
LOL! =P I don't see what everyones hurry to get Windows 7 RTM is, I'm happy with RC for now. I understand not a lot of people feel like paying for it, but get over it. :P
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 really really bad situation




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: really really bad situation
Thread Forum
Display Situation General Discussion
Please help with my situation General Discussion
What's The Best TV Tuner For My Situation? Media Center
What's The Best TV Tuner For My Situation? Media Center
USB bus power situation Hardware & Devices
Don't know what to do about this situation Installation & Setup
Here's the situation. Gaming

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33