I want to have separate profiles setup in Win 7 64 where by:
- Shows one login/user when the system locks and depending upon the password provided....
- ....system opens the appropriate, linked profile.
Have searched forums, Google, etc...and have come up with nothing. If this is a piece of software or a Windows 7 Hack....I'll do whatever is required.
Think about this if you're a programmer!!! I travel frequently and sometimes need the ball and chain to reboot the system or do something on the local machine but I don't need her snooping (things aren't so great at home). I already use LogMeIn and it works great but I believe in Belt and Suspenders. With something like this, you could give someone "your password" and not have to worry because it is a FRONT account. So, in short;
This is or would be the ultimate security tool!!!!
- Multiple Windows User Profiles
- Linked by separate passwords
- with different access rights to folders, drives, programs, etc...
- but each only pulls up what is tied to that account/profile based on THE PASSWORD input.