Quote: Originally Posted by SPOKES75
Thanks Pebbly, I've got the file from a Graphics CD, but just need to know how to put into the windows folder?
Sorry for late reply, this is copied from the link I gave you
Open the zip-file you downloaded from DLL-files.com.
Extract msvcr71.dll to a location on your computer. We recommend you to unzip it to the directory of the program that is requesting msvcr71.dll.
If that doesn't work, you will have to extract msvcr71.dll to your system directory. By default, this is:
- C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me)
- C:\WINNT\System32 (Windows NT/2000)
- C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP, Vista, 7)
If you use a 64-bit version of Windows, you should also place msvcr71.dll in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Make sure overwrite any existing files (but make a backup copy of the original file).
Reboot your computer.
If the problem still occurs, try the following:
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter (or if you use Windows ME, type COMMAND)).
- Type regsvr32 msvcr71.dll and press Enter.
hope this helps you