Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: login screen and date and time display

21 Feb 2012   #1

Win 7 home premium 32 bit
 
 
login screen and date and time display

is it possible to show date/time on login screen


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

21 Feb 2012   #2

Linux Mint 17 Cinnamon | Win 7 Ult x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kf10 View Post
is it possible to show date/time on login screen
Does this suit your needs?

Take particular note of the x64 tweak needed, if you're running x64..

Add Windows 8 Style Time And Date To Windows 7 Logon Screen
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Feb 2012   #3

Win 7 home premium 32 bit
 
 

the download page dont exist

Oops. The page you were looking for doesn't exist.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


21 Feb 2012   #4

Linux Mint 17 Cinnamon | Win 7 Ult x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kf10 View Post
the download page dont exist

Oops. The page you were looking for doesn't exist.
Sorry about that...

Yeah, it seems the developer has decided not to continue with the product. I downloaded it several months ago, and it worked ok, though I stopped using it after a few weeks, only because I got bored with it.

There is a similar little tool here... (The download link works), but I haven't tried this one..

Download Windows 8 Metro Logon Clock Screensaver - Tweaking with Vishal

hth
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Feb 2012   #5

Win 7 home premium 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TanyaC View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kf10 View Post
the download page dont exist

Oops. The page you were looking for doesn't exist.
Sorry about that...

Yeah, it seems the developer has decided not to continue with the product. I downloaded it several months ago, and it worked ok, though I stopped using it after a few weeks, only because I got bored with it.

There is a similar little tool here... (The download link works), but I haven't tried this one..

Download Windows 8 Metro Logon Clock Screensaver - Tweaking with Vishal

hth
there is no metro.reg file in it
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Feb 2012   #6
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

you can try asking over at Windows 8 Forums
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 login screen and date and time display




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:22 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33