Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Welcome to Seven Forums [5]

11 Apr 2012   #171
Joan Archer

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

A very warm welcome to all our new members, enjoy your time here with us and don't forget to check out the Tutorials section as you'll find a wealth of information there.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
12 Apr 2012   #172
Fredbanner

Windows 7 Home Premum 64bit
 
 

Hi all, I am new to this forum
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Apr 2012   #173
Duchess

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
 
 

Welcome Fred Banner. I'm new too, so we can use this forum together, learning howto use it and learning from posts of others.

Enjoy!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

12 Apr 2012   #174
cyclic

Windows 7 home premium x64
 
 

Hya, Duchess and Fred banner, nice to make your acquiantance.
I'm sure you will see that everyone here is friendly, positive and encouraging (not to mention the ones who are just damn smart !).

I just know you will enjoy being part of SeveForums...............................and no I don't get commission

Be seeing you.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Apr 2012   #175
RocketsFan

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 
Hello from Texas

Hi all:

Glad to be here!

Just purchased a new Acer laptop to do some Excel work in and play some casual Diablo 3 when it releases.

I know a little bit about a lot but not a lot about a little. I hope to ask educated questions.

That being said, can someone kindly point me in the direction of benchmark/performance utlities thread? I saw a youtube video of a guy who had something running in the top right of the screen measuring what I think was the workload on each Core of his processor.

Curious as to what most folks use to measure performance without installing a bunch of memory draining garbage.

Thanks!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Apr 2012   #176
Duchess

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by cyclic View Post
Hya, Duchess and Fred banner, nice to make your acquiantance.
I'm sure you will see that everyone here is friendly, positive and encouraging (not to mention the ones who are just damn smart !).

I just know you will enjoy being part of SeveForums...............................and no I don't get commission

Be seeing you.
Well, dame smart sure doesn't include yours truly. I'm trying to get smart by joining this forum.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Apr 2012   #177
DocBrown

Win7 Enterprise, Win7 x86 (Ult 7600), Win7 x64 Ult 7600, TechNet RTM on AMD x64 (2.8Ghz)
 
 



Fredbanner & Duchess
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Apr 2012   #178
bigmck

Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit - Build 7600 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by RocketsFan View Post
Hi all:

Glad to be here!

Just purchased a new Acer laptop to do some Excel work in and play some casual Diablo 3 when it releases.

I know a little bit about a lot but not a lot about a little. I hope to ask educated questions.

That being said, can someone kindly point me in the direction of benchmark/performance utlities thread? I saw a youtube video of a guy who had something running in the top right of the screen measuring what I think was the workload on each Core of his processor.

Curious as to what most folks use to measure performance without installing a bunch of memory draining garbage.

Thanks!
Hi Fellow Texan -- I am in Houston. Are you anywhere close by? == I use CPUID Hardware Monitor. It gives about everything that you would want. You can find it here. CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Apr 2012   #179
RocketsFan

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bigmck View Post
Hi Fellow Texan -- I am in Houston. Are you anywhere close by? == I use CPUID Hardware Monitor. It gives about everything that you would want. You can find it here. CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting
Hi bigmck! I am originally from Houston. I now live in our beautiful capital city, Austin.

Thanks for the tip!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Apr 2012   #180
jeepmann4x4

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by RocketsFan View Post
Hi all:

Glad to be here!

Just purchased a new Acer laptop to do some Excel work in and play some casual Diablo 3 when it releases.

I know a little bit about a lot but not a lot about a little. I hope to ask educated questions.

That being said, can someone kindly point me in the direction of benchmark/performance utlities thread? I saw a youtube video of a guy who had something running in the top right of the screen measuring what I think was the workload on each Core of his processor.

Curious as to what most folks use to measure performance without installing a bunch of memory draining garbage.

Thanks!
Welcome to Window Seven Forums!
What you saw in the video was most likely a "Gadget" Here is a link to some I like.. Gadgets for Geeks. You will find help with any Gadget Here....Customization - Windows 7 Forums
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Welcome to Seven Forums [5]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Seven Forums, Eight Forums, Registration question
Do I have to register a new account on Eight Forums or will my Seven Forums account work there too?
Chillout Room
Welcome to Seven Forums [4]
Welcome to Seven Forums! Take a couple minutes to introduce yourself, so we can say hello. Continued from:http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/111917-welcome-seven-forums-3-a.html :)
General Discussion
W8 Forums
:sick::dinesh:I just tried to post in W8 Forum and was told that I wasn't allowed:eek: Surly Good looks, long legs, Self Supporting Breasts (64Bit) and an awesome booty ought to be enough. ;) Whats a birdulike supposed to do?
Chillout Room
Thank you Seven Forums
Hello, I Wanted to take a moment to thank you guys and gals for such a great forum! As a long time power user I finally gave in and made the switch from XP straight to 7 bypassing Vista altogether. The tutorials, guides, and threads that forum members here have posted have been incredibly...
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App