Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Welcome to Seven Forums [5]

30 May 2012   #341
windude99

Windows 7 Professional x64 Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by systemforeva View Post
Hi guys! Nooob here, My names Phil, i'm a Game Console repair man from the UK, a budding vehicle mechanic and PC enthusiast! Im looking to learn as much as possible from this fountain of knowledge!
Welcome to the forums Phil! You should take a look at the tutorials section here: Tutorials - Windows 7 Forums


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
30 May 2012   #342
systemforeva

Windows 7 Extreme Edition R1 32-Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by windude99 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by systemforeva View Post
Hi guys! Nooob here, My names Phil, i'm a Game Console repair man from the UK, a budding vehicle mechanic and PC enthusiast! Im looking to learn as much as possible from this fountain of knowledge!
Welcome to the forums Phil! You should take a look at the tutorials section here: Tutorials - Windows 7 Forums
Cheers windude99! Ill check it out!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 May 2012   #343
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Welcome to Seven Forums Phil.

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

31 May 2012   #344
Adam23

Windows 7 Ultimate 64x
 
 

Hey guys, my name is Adam and I am from the UK, just a average Pc Gamer/Pc builder, I registered on here about a week ago for some help which the help I received was awesome , I hope to share my knowledge in computers to others that need help.

Awesome site by the way

Adam
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 May 2012   #345
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Welcome to Seven Forums Adam. A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 May 2012   #346
windude99

Windows 7 Professional x64 Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Adam23 View Post
Hey guys, my name is Adam and I am from the UK, just a average Pc Gamer/Pc builder, I registered on here about a week ago for some help which the help I received was awesome , I hope to share my knowledge in computers to others that need help.

Awesome site by the way

Adam
Welcome to the forums Adam!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 May 2012   #347
seavixen32

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit
 
 

A warm welcome to our newest members, it's great to have you with us, either as lurkers, helpers or both!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 May 2012   #348
Ochie

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Build 7601
 
 

Hello Everyone,


Just got a new Win 7 laptop so this looks like the board I was looking for. Just browsing around I'm seeing lots of folks helping each other with solving issues and sharing info. I've worked as a datacom software QA engineer mainly working with WAN protocol dev such as ATM but I need all the PC help I can get.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 May 2012   #349
windude99

Windows 7 Professional x64 Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ochie View Post
Hello Everyone,


Just got a new Win 7 laptop so this looks like the board I was looking for. Just browsing around I'm seeing lots of folks helping each other with solving issues and sharing info. I've worked as a datacom software QA engineer mainly working with WAN protocol dev such as ATM but I need all the PC help I can get.
Welcome to the forums Ochie! The Tutorials section will teach you many things. Here is a link to the tutorials section: Tutorials - Windows 7 Forums
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 May 2012   #350
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Welcome to Seven Forum Ochie. A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Welcome to Seven Forums [5]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Seven Forums, Eight Forums, Registration question
Do I have to register a new account on Eight Forums or will my Seven Forums account work there too?
Chillout Room
Welcome to Seven Forums [4]
Welcome to Seven Forums! Take a couple minutes to introduce yourself, so we can say hello. Continued from:http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/111917-welcome-seven-forums-3-a.html :)
General Discussion
W8 Forums
:sick::dinesh:I just tried to post in W8 Forum and was told that I wasn't allowed:eek: Surly Good looks, long legs, Self Supporting Breasts (64Bit) and an awesome booty ought to be enough. ;) Whats a birdulike supposed to do?
Chillout Room
Thank you Seven Forums
Hello, I Wanted to take a moment to thank you guys and gals for such a great forum! As a long time power user I finally gave in and made the switch from XP straight to 7 bypassing Vista altogether. The tutorials, guides, and threads that forum members here have posted have been incredibly...
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App