|10 Mar 2012||#3|
| || |
1. Wait for "My DELL Downloads" to pop-up..
2. Press Ctrl/Alt/Del and start Task Manager.
3. In the Processes tab, look for a file name called "Toaster.exe *32". Description: "Dell DataSafe Local Backup"
4. Right click the filename.
5. Select "Open File Location" .
6. A new window will open and it should automatically highlight a filename called "Toaster"
7. Locate the filename "ToasterLauncher" which should be somewhere underneath the file "Toaster".
8. You may right click and delete it or rename it as Toaster Launcher. bup to prevent it from launching.
9. Restart your laptop/pc.
In short, find Toaster Launcher and disable it by any means.. You may reverse the process whenever you want and reenable it.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Stop Dell DataSafe Backup loading on Windows 7 startup?|
|Dell Datasafe Restore and Emergency Backup not showing on reboot||Backup and Restore|
|Dell DataSafe Restore, Now not able to log in to windows.||Backup and Restore|
|Lost restore from backup (Dell Datasafe) option in recovery menu (F8)||Backup and Restore|
|Dell DataSafe||Backup and Restore|
|Windows 7 on Dell XPS L401X Blue Screened, Startup Repair not loading||BSOD Help and Support|
|Dell datasafe local backup installation problem||Backup and Restore|
|Dell DataSafe Local Backup problem||Backup and Restore|