|31 Mar 2012||#3|
| || |
This doesn't appear to be a legit file .... download (free version) Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop
Malwarebytes Special Offer!
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location. Copy and Paste that log into your next reply.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Run DLL problem... msijxh32.dll missing|
|Run dll file missing problem||General Discussion|
|Missing MBR and missing OS after sleep problem||BSOD Help and Support|
|bootmgr missing problem||General Discussion|
|Are missing drivers the problem?||Drivers|
|Problem Installing, missing file or HD problem?||Installation & Setup|
|wierd missing hal.dll problem||General Discussion|
|BootMGR is missing problem||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 PM.