|20 May 2012||#1|
| || |
64-bit Win7 Ult start up with blink in between on C:, XP Pro sp3 on D:
Please, advise for the following:
1. PC has 2 stand alone hard drives
2. Drive C: has 64-Bit Windows 7 Ultimate causing the start-up blink between two light blue Windows 7 starting screens, and apparently double start-up.
3. Drive D: has 32-Bit XP Pro with SP-3. It is boothing and working normally, just fine.
4. EasyBCD cannot be installed on C, for Windows 7, since it displays an error prohibiting its installation. It just says that it cannot be installed.
5. The PC has been working well with Windows 7 on C: and XP Pro SP3 for more than a year.
6. With this setup on PC, it appears to be often harmfull to click on D: folders when the Windows 7 is logged on on C: drive since the PC starts running for ever and must be shut down by turning off the PC power.
7. Startup Repair program from Windows 7 does not the remove the problem of Windows 7 double starting with a short blink in between the starting screens and double restarting all icons on the desktop.
8. To find the poblem inside the Windows 7 registry is too difficult for me.
Additional information is availble depending what it pertains to.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: 64-bit Win7 Ult start up with blink in between on C:, XP Pro sp3 on D:|
|Windows on Win7 flicker/blink & become inactive at random times||General Discussion|
|CPU light does not blink spontaneously||Hardware & Devices|
|Cursor Blink Rate - Set||Tutorials|
|Luxand Blink error?||Software|
|Vista on the blink - can I install Win 7 ok?||Installation & Setup|
|Screen blink||BSOD Help and Support|
|Luxand Blink For windows 7||Software|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 PM.