|15 Sep 2010||#21|
| || |
Disable the colorbar completely
You can actually remove the colorbar completely quite easy.
1. Run REGEDIT as administrator
2. Open HKLM\Software\Classes\Drive
3. Change the value for the key TileInfo. Remove the phrase "System.PercentFull;"
The key should read the following:
4. Restart windows explorer (open task manager, and kill the process explorer.exe, choose File, Run and type in explorer.exe)
5. Now open Computer to see the absense of the colorbars
Note: This method does not disable the warning which occurs when free space falls below 10%. It does only remove the anoying red bars.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: low disc space partition color|
|Unallocated disk space error, Can not partition volume space||Performance & Maintenance|
|Questions: UEFI, restore partition, Q:, install disc, recovery disc||General Discussion|
|Can I Take Space From Recovery Partition for More Space in (C:) Drive?||Performance & Maintenance|
|where has my disc space gone?||General Discussion|
|Low disc space partition colour restore||Backup and Restore|
|User Disc Space ?||General Discussion|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 AM.