|25 Jun 2012||#1|
Pc hangs at 'verifying dmi pool data. . . '
Hello evgeryone. .! My p.c. Hangs up at verifying dmi pool data. . . . And not loading o.s.. . .
About my p.c. Conf:-
1. I have window 7 ultimate installed in c: drive. .
2. I have zotac motherboard
3. I have 500gb hard disk.
4. Ram is 2gb.
5. There is no floppy drive in my p.c.
6. Hp dvd writer
7. Nvidea 1gb graphic card.
i shrinked my c: drive and created a new volume using window 7 disk management. . .and than i restarted my p.c. And get this error. 'verifying dmi pool data. . .'
boot from cd. . .
What i have tried:-
1. I have tried to repair windows by inserting w-7 cd and selecting repair.
2. I have tried commands to repair master boot record. At the command prompt in windows repair option... The command i have tried are 'bootrec.exe/fixmbr'
which shows action successfull but it doesn't help to get out of my problem. .
Second command i used is 'bootrec.exe/fixboot'.
But it is also useless. .
3. I have restored my bios settings. . .
4. I plugged out and reinserted the hard disk sata cable. . .
5. In the pci option in bios setting i enabled the reset auto configration. . .
6. At last i installed new 7 window in c: drive. . .it was fine but when i shut down my p.c. And again rertarted got the same problem. . 'verifying dmi pool data. . . '
'boot from cd. . '
7. I have changed the priority of boot devices to default and all other possible combinations. . .
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads|
Boot failure - Hangs at "Verifying DMI pool data"
Hello all, I'm new & having a spot of trouble so I decided to ask for some help here after seeing many other similar issues resolved :) The current situation: I have 1 partition containing my windows 7 install, but it won't even get to the stage where I can select (e.g.) safe mode because it...
|Hardware & Devices|
Verifying DMI Pool Data?
I got a new desktop PC. It works fine, but on each startup it gives me the line "Verifying DMI Pool Data". It seems to be part of the normal booting process, but my other PC never does that, and when I researched it on the web I read that it might be a serious error. Now I'm confused. The specs...
Verifying DMI pool data, etc.
OK, so I've gone back to trying to use Windows 7 as my main OS, and as much as I hate it, I am forced to do so because certain features I need are not supported on XP. As expected, it did a good job of reminding me just why I hate it so much. Here's the thing: I am trying to preformat my hard...
|Installation & Setup|
stuck at verifying DMI pool data. help?
okay dont know what i did but when i turn on my computer i get this screen saying verifying DMI pool data
|BSOD Help and Support|
Verifying DMI Pool Data
I have noticed in the past couple of weeks that, when booting up my PC, this message sticks quite a lot longer than it used to. Usually it takes only a few seconds to get past this, but now every time I boot, it can stick for as long as 10 seconds maybe. What does "Verifying DMI Pool Data" mean...
verifying dmi pool data before boot
another problem now when I switch on the pc, after the white screen and before the boot appear a black screen that say verifying dmi pool data and it stop to this. For the first time I change the boot priority and boot from the another hard disk and it start. But now when I Boot from any hard...
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21.