Hello evgeryone. .! My p.c. Hangs up at verifying dmi pool data. . . . And not loading o.s.. . .
About my p.c. Conf:-
1. I have window 7 ultimate installed in c: drive. .
2. I have zotac motherboard
3. I have 500gb hard disk.
4. Ram is 2gb.
5. There is no floppy drive in my p.c.
6. Hp dvd writer
7. Nvidea 1gb graphic card.
i shrinked my c: drive and created a new volume using window 7 disk management. . .and than i restarted my p.c. And get this error. 'verifying dmi pool data. . .'
boot from cd. . .
What i have tried:-
1. I have tried to repair windows by inserting w-7 cd and selecting repair.
2. I have tried commands to repair master boot record. At the command prompt in windows repair option... The command i have tried are 'bootrec.exe/fixmbr'
which shows action successfull but it doesn't help to get out of my problem. .
Second command i used is 'bootrec.exe/fixboot'.
But it is also useless. .
3. I have restored my bios settings. . .
4. I plugged out and reinserted the hard disk sata cable. . .
5. In the pci option in bios setting i enabled the reset auto configration. . .
6. At last i installed new 7 window in c: drive. . .it was fine but when i shut down my p.c. And again rertarted got the same problem. . 'verifying dmi pool data. . . '
'boot from cd. . '
7. I have changed the priority of boot devices to default and all other possible combinations. . .