Welcome to Sevenforums bhsgk,
This might help you, Do this inside Windows 7.
1. Right Click the file you want to access, Select Properties
2. In the Security tab
, Click on the Continue
3. In the new window, Click on the Add
4. Click on the Advanced
5. In the new Window, Clcik Find Now
6. Double click the User/Administrator that you want to give the permissions to(The Admin should be the Windows 7 Admin)
7. Then when you are redirected to Users or Groups Window, Select OK
8. Then back in the Permissions Window, Tick
the Full Control(or any type of permission level that you want to apply) using the Permission Settings below, Select OK
Did this work ? Please leave your feedback as if this didnt help you we can try another method and so other users will also get an idea on what happens.