Hello Nicm78 and welcome to Seven Forums.
So your computer shut down unexpectedly and you seem to have some video hardware errors. Unfortunately, that leaves a lot of unanswered questions. Like:
- What were you doing when the computer shut down unexpectedly?
- Does your computer still boot (start up)?
- Did you have just that one unexpected shutdown or many?
- Are you still able to connect to the internet?
- Did you receive any specific error messages?
- Have you checked for malware by running a full scan with your installed antivirus?
If you still have those .dmp files it would help to see them. Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums
One of our Forum experts prepared this troubleshooting guide. It's a good starting point. Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7