I created a certain folder for animation purposes and now want to delete it.
I did so, but the folder refused to delete [even after dragging to recycle bin, and right clicking and selecting delete].
- I restarted the computer and it's still there.
- I tried to rename it, and Windows 7 says that the folder does not exist on the desktop. There's no other place I saved/moved it to.
- I tried to create a folder with the same name. It did, but the "ghost folder" is still there.
- I uninstalled the program that I used to make the folder. No luck.
- I can still use the folder like any other folder, but it makes a copy of itself somewhere else on my desktop.
It's becoming increasingly frustrating... how can I remove it for good?