Dont need to apologise Mr.Graphics man you fell actually on the right place and ur query will be solved , No more annoyance anymore
alright all u need to set it default for the file extensions in the folder options to fix that, Or Click Start In the Search Box Type Default Programs "Associate a file type or protocol with a program " in this way also u can fix it
Here are the Instructions bro,
Set your default programs
Use this option to choose which programs you want Windows to use, by default.
You can choose the programs that Windows uses by default.
If a program does not show up in the list, you can make the program a default by using Set Associations.
1. Open Default Programs by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Default Programs.
2. Click Associate a file type or protocol with a program.
3. Click the file type or protocol that you want the program to act as the default for.
4. Click Change program.
5. Click the program that you want to use as the default for the file type you selected, or click the arrow next to Other Programs to show additional programs. (If you don't see Other Programs, or your program is not listed, click Browse to find the program you want to use, and then click Open. If no other programs are installed that are able to open the file type or protocol, your choices will be limited.)
If you don't see the program you want to use as the default, click the arrow next to Other Programs to see a list of programs available on your computer
6. Click OK.
· You cannot change an association for a file type or protocol and leave it blank or disassociated. You must select a new program.
· The options you set here only apply to your user account. Your choices won't affect other user accounts on this computer.
Refer the following link for more information: Default Programs - Set a Program's Default Associations