I have left my laptop aside for some time now, as I have a horrible time with it.
It all started after I had simply closed my laptop without turning it off. When I wanted to use my laptop again, it wouldnt get out of the sleep mode, so I restarted it instead, getting the recovery option which I did.
Then since then whenever I want to boot my computer, I get a blue screen. I have been able to do/find out the following:
- All 3 safe mode options give me a blue screen.
- Windows Repair won't load
- Windows Setup won't load (I tried to do a clean installation)
- Last known good configuration gives blue screen
- Blue screen gives error unmountable_boot_volume
- Disconnected DVD-rom in BIOS
- Ran memory test
- Tried running System Recovery with the Windows disk pressing 'R' in the setup screen, which starts but won't load fully to the point that me clicking on the next button will work.
I am still left without any results, so now I am here asking for your solutions.
I have a Lenovo Laptop with the model name 4446