This problem started yesterday (Monday) after resuming my computer from hibernation. It resumed and I seen my little icon to lick to load into windows. It goes to a black screen for a mintue or 2 then goes to the desktop fine. If I restart I will see the starting windows then a black screen for a minute or 2 then I see the blue screen before loading into windows. I may have ran Windows update the previous day...I can not remember.
Things i've tried before posting
• Ran Anti-virus scan with Bitdefender Internet Security 2013
• Ran Spybot Search & Destroy
• Ran Malwarebytes
• Reinstalled Sound and Video drivers
• Installed Soluto to delay some slower services (I think all this only helps once in windows)
Things I have not tried
• Startup Repair
• Using Previous Restore Point
I wanted to come here first and see if anyone was aware of a Windows Update that could of cause. It really feels like it came out of the blue. I;ve had the dirvers installed for awhile with no issue which really leads me to a possible Windows Update I allowed to install.
Hop all this makes sense. Thanks in advance for the help.