|20 Sep 2012||#1|
| || |
task scheduler jobs return 0x1 on occassions
I have a few scheduled jobs and it runs successfully 98% of the time. The other 2% it returns 0x1 which means "An incorrect function was called or an unknown function was called.". If I execute it manually via Task Scheduler it runs fine. These jobs are critical and I am at a lost as to what the issue is.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: task scheduler jobs return 0x1 on occassions|
|simple task scheduler question: changing a task name||Performance & Maintenance|
|Task Scheduler - Create Task to Display a Message Reminder||Tutorials|
|Can't create a task in task scheduler, account unknown.||General Discussion|
|Task Scheduler error 2147944309 when I change task from||Installation & Setup|
|Need help creating a task scheduler task to move files over a network.||General Discussion|
|Task scheduler unable to load task status/active tasks at startup.||Performance & Maintenance|
|Task Scheduler failing to start task with merged network locations||General Discussion|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 PM.