Hey everyone. This is my first post and I know NOTHING about PCs.
My current device is a Sony Ultrabook T.
Its an i5 with 8GB of RAM.
Its been a decent PC. Used for class and browsing.
Ive always wanted a desktop and to use dual or 3 screens.
A buddy is selling a PC for $450. These are the specs....
- Antec 900 MidATX Case w/ 4 fans
- OCZ ModXtreme 500W PSU
- ASUS M4A77TD-Pro Motherboard
- AMD Phenom II X4 Quad Core 3.2Ghz
- G. Skill 8GB DDR3 1333 RAM
- SEGATE 500GB HDD
- OCZ Vertex III Sata3 120GB SSD
- SAPPHIRE AMD Radeon HD 5850 1GB
- Sony Optirc DVD Drive
1) Is this a decent PC for $450?
2) It does not have an OS Product key. Where is the BEST place to get this? I am a student if that helps.
3) How do I setup 3 monitors. Ill be using 1 but plan to get 2 more after christmas.
4) Ideas on how to make this a great experience? I pick it up on Wednesday. Thanks!!!!