|19 Dec 2012||#2|
| || |
Please read this article How to Delete Spy Hunter | eHow.com
Uninstall this app and install (Free) Malwarebytes' Anti-malware instead:
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.Right click to run as Administrator, using Windows 7.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
If you're using Linux or Ubuntu, you will need to look through this Google web page:
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: spy hunter changed boot startup|
|Startup Sound changed?||Sound & Audio|
|Drive letter changed at startup||Hardware & Devices|
|CRYSIS 3 Be the Hunter:||Gaming|
|Hitman Pro and Trojan Hunter||System Security|
|Diablo 3 NEW class, Daemon hunter||Gaming|
|Boot Drive changed to D:||Installation & Setup|
|Black screen for Silent hunter 3||Gaming|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:10 AM.