Hello all. Thank you for your quick answers.
I ran the scan and it found some errors it couldn't correct. I have appended the CBS.log zip file.
Usually system directory is C . Your Windows directory = D:\Windows . I think this is the problem . Do You have C disk or partition and what is on it?
This also puzzles me, but it seems not to be an issue going by Kaktussoft's words. To answer you question, I don't have a partition. When windows works fine it labels itself as being on the C:\ directory.
Here's a short resume of what I did to get these problems. Hopefully it can shed a little light on what's wrong.
I had recently bought a new case and moved my hardware over in it. While doing that I decided to get rid of an old soundblaster card, and a cd-rom burner. I also added two extra hard drives. None of these hardware changes included uninstalling the devices in windows first.
During the transfer I managed to destroy my PSU. When the computer wouldn't boot at all, I cleared the CMOS on the motherboard, figuring that would do the trick.
So all in all I've really managed to stack the cards against me.