For a few months i am trying to chose a new laptop t o replace my old one!
I was stuck between the Asus N56vz(£800 )
- Laptop Model – ASUS N56VZ-S4242
- Processor – 3nd Generation Intel Core i7-3610QM, Ivy Bridge
- CPU Speed – 2.3GHz (Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz), 6MB Cache
- Screen Size – 15.6 inch
- Display – 1920 x 1080 Full HD, LED Backlit
- Memory – 8GB RAM
- Graphics – Discrete NVIDIA GT650M GPU with 2GB Memory and NVIDIA Optimus Technology
- Hard Drive – 1TB
- Bang & Olufsen Ice Power Audio System
- Connectivity – USB3.0 x4, HDMI x1, VGA x1, Ethernet x1, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n x1, Bluetooth 4.0 x1, Multi Card Reader x1
or the Asus Zenbook U500vz!(£1250) CPU Intel® Core™ 35W Standard Voltage QC i7-3612QM/i7-3632QM Operating System Windows 8
Windows 8 Pro Graphics NVIDIA GT650M Z-height 6mm at the front ; 19.7mm at the rear Main Memory DDR3 1600MHz 4GB (on board) Screen 300nits 15.6” 16:9 FHD IPS (1920 x 1080) Instant on Always resume in 2 seconds USB charger+ Y I/O port 1 x mini VGA port
3 x USB 3.0 port
1 x HDMI 1.4 (1080p support)
1 x audio jack combo
1 x SD card reader
1 x subwoofer jack
1 x RJ45 USB3.0 3 Port SSD Generation Up to SATAIII 512GB SSD support RAID 0 technology BT Bluetooth 4.0 Battery 70W (7+hrs) Mic Array microphone Keyboard 268 illuminated chiclet keyboard Camera HD 720p CMOS module Audio Built-in B & O ICEpower® audio system with external subwoofer
Now the idea is that the n56vz i can't find it anymore...the u500vz is a bit pricy...and the most importent thing..DDR4 is on the way!So should i wait for the ddr4 or should i buy one of the laptops!I am mainly using photo editing software such as CS6 and with loads of plugins!
Any advices and recommendations are more than welcomed!