|06 Oct 2009||#2|
| || |
You should read this:
Mouse Hover Time - Change
Tweak Aero Peek Delay Time In Windows 7 With Desktop Peek Tweak
That will speed up the desktop peek. This one:
will speed up the thumbnail peek.
For those who don't want to follow the second link:
1. Click on the Start Button and type in regedit and hit Enter.
2. Navigate through HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse.
3. Right click on MouseHoverTime and select Modify.
4. Set the new value. The default value is 400 milliseconds.
5. Once changed, click OK and restart your computer.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: How to get thumbnails to show faster|
|Show Gimp .xcf Thumbnails||Software|
|No option to show thumbnails||Music, Pictures & Video|
|New tab thumbnails don't show in Firefox||Browsers & Mail|
|Nef files thumbnails will not show||General Discussion|
|Video thumbnails won't show up||General Discussion|
|how to show thumbnails for the TP format?||Music, Pictures & Video|
|any way to make taskbar thumbnails appear faster?||Performance & Maintenance|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 AM.