Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Acer AOD270 crashes frequently

10 Apr 2013   #1
iampaularua

Windows 7 Home Basic 32 bit
 
 
Acer AOD270 crashes frequently

Hi, i'm having a problem with my Acer AOD270 which was bought just last month, yet it crashes frequently. What must be the problem? No BSOD btw.

Sorry but I'm new to pc problems or whatsoever, if I haven't set a back up yet, will it trigger for frequent crashes? Please bear with me.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
10 Apr 2013   #2
benjy206

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
 
 

Hi iampaularua and welcome to Seven Forums.

Could you give me more details please. As to when it happens, what you do be doing when it happens. Is is happening since you bought it?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Apr 2013   #3
johnnya

Windows Home Premium 64bit
 
 

First and foremost, have you made a full set of Recovery DVD's? Manufacturers no longer supply Windows/Software DVD,s with new systems. However, they do provide the capability ( program already on your laptop) to create a full set of recovery DVD,s. Usually takes 3 to 4 blank DVD,s. This should always be the very first think that a new system owner should do. If your hard drive should ever fail, these recovery DVD's can be used to restore the entire system as you received it to a new hard drive.

You should also be aware, that if the hard drive is ok but the system(Windows) is screwed up beyond repair, you can still rerurn the system to Factory condition using the Hidden Recovery Partition on your system. Read your manual- recovery options - it's all there.
Cheers
JohnnyA
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

10 Apr 2013   #4
iampaularua

Windows 7 Home Basic 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by benjy206 View Post
Hi iampaularua and welcome to Seven Forums.

Could you give me more details please. As to when it happens, what you do be doing when it happens. Is is happening since you bought it?
It started a week after i bought this. It crashed once per any other day. Then yesterday, it crashed 3 times in an hour. Nothing much, just surfing the net. That's all. Made some downloads, mostly movies. Oh yes, it also has glitches like 4 small lines ( - ). Only happens for seconds, then back to normal.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Apr 2013   #5
benjy206

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iampaularua View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by benjy206 View Post
Hi iampaularua and welcome to Seven Forums.

Could you give me more details please. As to when it happens, what you do be doing when it happens. Is is happening since you bought it?
It started a week after i bought this. It crashed once per any other day. Then yesterday, it crashed 3 times in an hour. Nothing much, just surfing the net. That's all. Made some downloads, mostly movies. Oh yes, it also has glitches like 4 small lines ( - ). Only happens for seconds, then back to normal.
Did you buy it in a store? If so I would bring it back. Becuase I would take something off a store and it starts crashing.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Apr 2013   #6
iampaularua

Windows 7 Home Basic 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by benjy206 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iampaularua View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by benjy206 View Post
Hi iampaularua and welcome to Seven Forums.

Could you give me more details please. As to when it happens, what you do be doing when it happens. Is is happening since you bought it?
It started a week after i bought this. It crashed once per any other day. Then yesterday, it crashed 3 times in an hour. Nothing much, just surfing the net. That's all. Made some downloads, mostly movies. Oh yes, it also has glitches like 4 small lines ( - ). Only happens for seconds, then back to normal.
Did you buy it in a store? If so I would bring it back. Becuase I would take something off a store and it starts crashing.
Yes, it's an authorized dealer. So, yes. Thanks.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Apr 2013   #7
benjy206

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
 
 

Ya personally I would bring it back since you only got it. No point in wasting your money
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Aug 2013   #8
iampaularua

Windows 7 Home Basic 32 bit
 
 

Hello there again. So I went to the store where I bought this so that they could fix it, but it turned out they're no help. When they had my laptop for days to examine, they found nothing. And now, here I am again, it crashed 3-4 times this day alone. What must be the problem? And once, there was a message saying about blue screen i think.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Acer AOD270 crashes frequently




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Computer Crashes Frequently
Hi everyone. I have been getting BSOD at least once everyday. It happens when I'm watching videos, playing games, anything really. I'm not sure what is causing this. Ty for help!
BSOD Help and Support
Computer Crashes Frequently
So recently I have been getting BSOD errors. This happens when I am playing games, browsing the internet, when I'm doing anything. I'm not sure what is causing this error. Thanks for the help!
BSOD Help and Support
Acer laptop freezes/pauses frequently.
Hello, my friend's acer laptop has been freezing and or hanging a lot. For example, i might be clicking the start menu button and it'll freeze for 10 seconds; i open my computer, freezes again for another 10 seconds etc. Also, startup is slow. Like minutes slow. I've tried running sfc /scannow...
General Discussion
PC crashes frequently
Not so recently my computer started giving me problems. My computer is quite new, I just bought around March, 2011. It's a custom-made computer. Here are the specifications: Motherboard - Intel Desktop Boards DH67BL Media Series Processor - Intel CORE i5 Hard drive - Western Digital...
BSOD Help and Support
IE 8 frequently crashes
My IE 8 crashes at least once a day. It comes up again with a restored session, but it is a pain. I am using the 32 bit version since flash isn't up for the 64 bit version yet. Is this common or a glitch with my system? thanks
Browsers & Mail
Win 7 explorer.exe crashes frequently?
Hello there, I've just recently converted from xp to 7 and i feel like all my knowledge on computers has gone. I've only had my new laptop for 3 days and ever since i started using it i have had crashes, i do not get any error codes or BSOD's the laptop just becomes unresponsive so i have to...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App