I have read others threads on similar issues, would just like some advice on the steps i can take to eliminate this problem.
My PC has been crashing at random times, windows explorer stops responding and i am forced to power down. Just not entirely sure what is causing it and how to fix it. Things i have tried:
- sfc /scannow (no errors)
- rotating RAM sticks (still crashing)
- virus scans (computer is clean)
- memtest64 (left for 12 hours or so, no issues)
- Temperatures are good.
- Disabed non-microsoft ShellEx extensions. Now trying:
- Just noticed my crucial m4 SSD's have different firmware
Any advice is welcome. Hopefully my system specs are viewable and you have the information needed to help me out! Appreciate it all.